expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

nasdaq

Search in navarinoinvestment

auto slider

Πέμπτη 17 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

When Dan Bilzerian met Donald Trump


Think of the two unique and authentic man in the whole world or two of the worst people in the entire world.
 Are you thinking of them? Great. 
Now imagine those two people sitting in the same room in front of a platter of fruit.

Got that scenario in your brain? Super. Does it look anything like this?


Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) στις

 And after this photo are you feel like this:



I Wanna wish my fellow veterans a happy #VeteransDay, respect to all of you for the sacrifices you've made, so others don't have to. People ask a lot about my service, so for those that wanna know, I'm a 4 year Navy veteran. I spent a lot of that time going through BUD/S, I went through the entire program twice from start to finish and got admin dropped 2 days before graduation. That was a tough pill to swallow, I never really was good with authority, I pissed some people off, but at least in the end, they couldn't make me quit. I made some good friends in the military, some I lost contact with, some are dead, but 2 of them are still my best friends 14 years later. I've fucked up many times in my life, but my regrets are not from the things that I failed at, but the things I didn't try. People been telling me my whole life what to do, & I never really listened to any of them, think it turned out ok
Ένα βίντεο που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) στις

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου